Le Wand Bow is a stainless-steel dildo featuring a perfectly curved shape for maximum pleasure with effortless glide. No toy can press against your G or P-Spot quite like this stainless steel dildo. You can choose from either a bulb end for making your intimate playtime a little more fun or a smaller end for more precise and targeted stimulation. The only word coming out of your mouth is O! (pun intended) when you use the Le Wand Bow.
How to Use Le Wand Bow
Le Wand Bow can be used alone or with a partner, whatever tickles your fancy. It may hard as steel — which it is, but the uses for this toy are quite flexible. Heat it up or cool it down for some temperature play. Also, if you're a fan of kegels then you'll absolutely love this toy, its ridges make it the ideal vaginal exerciser. Practicing kegels is essential to a toned pelvic floor, which makes your intimate playtime time more pleasurable. For a smoother entrance, use lube! We suggest using Sliquid H20 or Sliquid Silver.
Le Wand Bow Features
- Bulbous end: Can be used either a vaginal exerciser, dildo, or both!
- Teardrop end: Perfectly shaped for targeted stimulation of the G-Spot or P-Spot.
- Durable: You don't need to worry about this sex toy bending out of shape. It's already bent to perfection.
- Easy Clean: It's a two-step process, clean with soap and water, then disinfect with heat. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
- Temperature Play: Dip it in warm water or submerge it in ice for different and pleasurable sensations.
- Body Safe Material: Stainless steel is chemical-free, toxin-free, BPA, phthalate, and lead-free. The material is porous and won't hold on to any smells.
- Sturdy Stainless Steel: Le Wand Bow is unlikely to break when dropped.
- Swirl Ridges: Curved to perfection and provides additional internal stimulation that will send anyone over the edge.
- Compatible With Any Lube: No need to worry about what kind of Lube you need for this toy because it's compatible with anything!
What Comes with Le Wand Bow
The Le Wand Bow comes with a luxurious black, drawstring pouch to keep your toy in, cleaning cloth and care instructions, and one user manual to help you figure out your new pleasure item.
How to Clean Stainless Steel Dildo
After using your Le Wand Bow, simply wash it with soap and water. Use a mild cleanser like dial soap to ensure your toy doesn't corrode. For a deeper clean of your stainless steel dildo, you can either boil it for five minutes or toss it into the dishwasher to disinfect it.
Measurements of Le Wand Bow
Le Wand Bow, from tip to tip, is 7.97 inches and weighs a heft 1.11 lbs. The bulbous end is 1.33 inches, and the teardrop end is 1.1 inches.
Le Wand Warranty Information
Le Wand Bow comes with 1-Year COTR, Inc. Limited Warranty. It covers all defects in quality or materials for normal usage over a span of 12 months from the proven date of purchase.
For you to process a warranty claim, you will need to present an-original-proof-of-purchase within the given warranty period.
In the event that the product breaks beyond the one year warranty period or if you can no longer find your proof of purchase to process your claim, you are entitled to a 50% on any of the products from COTR, Inc. line.