Spareparts Sasha Harness
We keep it simple! FREE SHIPPING on all products over $89.00!! And only $6 Flat Rate if under $89.00. If you want it a little faster than only pay:
- $19.99 Flat Rate for 2 Day FedEx
- $12.99 for Priority Mail
- $50 Overnight UPS
All items are shipped discretely in plain packaging. We do not disclose our name on the return address label and use the generic term "Shipping Department" to protect your privacy.
Shipments are processed Monday through Friday, usually items ship the very next business day once the order is placed. Once the item has shipped a tracking number will be e-mail to you.
Returns & Exchanges:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Returns will ONLY be accepted for Damaged or Defective items, because of the intimate nature of the products. Please e-mail us at email@example.com You will need an invoice number & description as to why the item is defective. Once the defective item is received a new item will be shipped :)
We guarantee our products up to a year from purchase date from defects! Simply send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the defect and your order number then we can help you process the return and get an exchange sent to you
**Our one year warranty does not include Kiiroo brand. This brand has a warranty but you will need to file directly with the manufacturer.
Sasha from SpareParts HardWear is an incredibly gorgeous and provocative lingerie harness with a split personality! She smoothly transforms to satisfy your whims and desires from booty shorts to high-cut panties with a simple pull of her elegant side ribbons. These smoldering panties have bodacious ruching across the butt, a beautiful front bow, side ribbons and 4 removable, sexy black garters to stoke up the fire (and things will get smoking hot)!
Sasha’s built-in support and a strong, flexible elastic belt give you a secure, comfortable fit and total control. Effortless to put on and comfy for extended wear, Sasha lets you ride high in the saddle! There are no buckles or hanging straps to pinch or get in the way of your mounting pleasure! She fits comfortably and snugly, allowing for secure, satisfying play in any position.
The Sasha Harness has a very durable O-ring that makes swapping toys during sex simple to do, simply slide out one toy and replace with another. She accommodates an array of attachments including single and double dildos and sports two inner mini-vibe pockets (vibes not included) above and below the O-ring allowing for sensual vibrations through your toy when vibes are in place. The high quality fabric wicks moisture away from your body keeping you cool, even during the hottest sessions!
Sasha Harness from SpareParts Specs
- Streamlined, high-performance design that slips on and off effortlessly
- Provocative lingerie harness with side ruching, ribbons and elegant bow
- Transforms easily from booty shorts into high-cut panties
- Sturdy, flexible elastic belt
- No buckles or hanging straps to pinch or get in the way
- Wicks moisture away from body, keeping you cool
- Two internal mini-vibe pockets (vibes not included) above and below the O-ring
- Securely fits toys 1.25-2.25 inches in diameter
- Toys slip easily in and out of O-ring during play
- Airport friendly (non-metal) won’t set off alarms
- Strong stretchy fabric keeps it shape even with frequent use
- Materials: 77% Nylon/23% Spandex
- Colors: Midnight Black and Red Hot
- 2 Internal mini-vibe pockets (vibes not included)
- 4 removable, adjustable black garters
- Matching fabric storage pouch with interior pockets, zipper, and button closures
- Black mesh drawstring lingerie launder bag
- 1 year warranty
How to Wash SpareParts Sasha Harness
- Hand or machine washable and completely hygienic
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle. If machine washing use included mesh launder bag.
- Line dry, lay flat, or tumble dry on low temperature
- Wash before first use.
Wash your harness before first use and after each use. Sasha is hand or machine washable. If washing in machine, place in the supplied mesh drawstring bag before washing on gentle cycle. May line dry, lay flat or tumble dry on low temperature.
Size Chart for SashaParts Sasha Harness
Size Low Waist
Size XXS - Coming soon!
Size XS 26 - 28 inches
Size S 29 - 32 inches
Size M 33 - 37 inches
Size L 38 - 40 inches
Size XL 41 - 44 inches
Size 2X 45 - 48 inches
Size 3X 49 - 52 inches
O-Ring Diameter is 1.25 – 2.25 inches in all harness sizes
O-Ring Circumference is 3.92 – 7.07 inches in all harness sizes
The simple steps below will help you determine your measurements, and which size harness will fit you best.
Choose your harness size based on both your actual body measurements and body shape, not based on your typical pant or jean size, which varies significantly between brands, designs, and cuts. Please don't skip this step: the right size harness will give you the most comfort and support, and will always look better than a size that's just "almost right."
Get the correct fit
- Get your lower waist/hip measurement. •Wrap a measuring tape around your waist, about 1 inch (2.5 cm) below your pelvic bone. •Mark the number where the tape measure completes and crosses over itself.
- Use that measurement, as well as your body shape, to determine your size. TomboiTM performs best when your body fills out the harness, so choosing the right size is crucial. You should take your body shape into account before selecting a size. To do so, think of your body in terms of moon phases:
Bodies have beautiful, fuller curves. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a half-moon shape in rear, and a quarter to half-moon shape in front, where the stomach is. If you have a full moon shape...choose the next size up.
Bodies have a balance of curves and planes. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a quarter-moon shape in front and a half-moon shape in rear, or a flatter front stomach area and a fuller three quarter-moon in rear. This body shape typically has a fuller butt and, sometimes, wider hips. If you have a three-quarter moon shape...choose the next size up.
Bodies are curvier in rear, flatter in front. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a half-moon shape in rear. If you have a half-moon shape...stay to the size chart.
Bodies have gentler, less pronounced curves in rear. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a quarter (or crescent) shape sloping from the tailbone to the top of the thigh. If you have a quarter/crescent moon shape...choose the next size down. If you have a quarter/crescent moon shape in rear, BUT a quarter to full-moon curve in front, at the stomach, in that case, stay to the size chart.