Desirables' Dalia is a porcelain dildo that comes in three unique designs: classic, love dust, and marble. This one of a kind G-Spot massager was created just for you ladies! It's lightweight, easy to manipulate, and made from body safe materials. Additionally, they're great for strengthening your pelvic floor when you do your kegel exercises. The Dalia is hypoallergenic, but the limited edition designs may cause discomfort for people with a sensibility towards metals, particularly nickel. This is attributed to Dalia's underglaze. We recommend buying the classic version instead or using a condom over your porcelain dildos to avoid any adverse reactions down there.
How to Use Dalia Dildo?
Dalia is perfect for G-Spot massages. This dildo is one of the best in the game for penetrative foreplay for both solo and couple use.
Warm it up or cool it down to experiment with temperature play and glide it up and down your lover's body with a vegan/organic lube to spice things up in the bedroom.
Dalia is compatible with all types of lubricants, be it water-based, silicone-based, or oil-based. Lube it up before inserting it to ensure maximum pleasure and comfort.
- Plastic and vibration-free. All Desirables products are plastic and vibration-free to give their customers the luxury sensations they all deserve.
- Two finishes. Choose from a glazed side to run across your skin or a matte side to create pleasurable waves of friction.
- Ambidextrous use. Right-handed? Left-handed? It doesn't matter because Dalia was designed to fit comfortably in either hand.
- Hypoallergenic. Dalia is relatively unlikely to cause an allergic reaction—unless you are sensitive to nickel. It is safe on all skin types and all external parts of the body.
- Excellent for relieving menstrual cramps. Sometimes all we need is the big O! to get us through the tough times we must endure every month.
- Waterproof. Take your new best friend with you to the tub or shower to make bath times a little sexier.
What Comes with Dalia?
- Discreet and elegant storage box
- 1 Dalia
- An informative booklet full of G-Spot stimulation tips, sexuality, and instructions on how to use it.
- A luxurious raw silk storage bag
- Certificate of authenticity (keep this for warranty purposes)
How to Clean Dalia?
This is, by far, one of the easiest toys to clean. Wash with warm water and mild soap and voila! You're good to go. We do not, however, recommend putting your Dalia in the dishwasher. If you feel the need to sterilize your Dalia, you can boil it in hot water for a few minutes. Let it cool in the water before you pull it out and pat dry with tissue or cloth.
Do not shock it in extreme temperatures as it may crack.
1.73 in. head x 0.75 in. handle x 1.38 in. base, weighs 4.8 oz
Each Adori comes with a five-year warranty. Yes, you read that correctly! The OOPS Warranty by Desirables covers any accident that may happen to your porcelain products. If the unfortunate incidents fall within the five years, we will send you a FREE replacement for the broken pieces. This warranty only applies for one replacement per purchase.
Take photos of your broken item and authenticity certificate and send it to us to avail of your warranty and get your replacement.