We keep it simple! FREE SHIPPING on all products over $89.00!! And only $6 Flat Rate if under $89.00. If you want it a little faster than only pay:
- $19.99 Flat Rate for 2 Day FedEx
- $12.99 for Priority Mail
- $50 Overnight UPS
All items are shipped discretely in plain packaging. We do not disclose our name on the return address label and use the generic term "Shipping Department" to protect your privacy.
Shipments are processed Monday through Friday, usually items ship the very next business day once the order is placed. Once the item has shipped a tracking number will be e-mail to you.
Returns & Exchanges:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Returns will ONLY be accepted for Damaged or Defective items, because of the intimate nature of the products. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org You will need an invoice number & description as to why the item is defective. Once the defective item is received a new item will be shipped :)
We guarantee our products up to a year from purchase date from defects! Simply send us an e-mail at email@example.com explaining the defect and your order number then we can help you process the return and get an exchange sent to you
**Our one year warranty does not include Kiiroo brand. This brand has a warranty but you will need to file directly with the manufacturer.
The Adori Porcelain Massage Stones are handmade, luxurious massage tools intended for external use crafted by a woman-owned business Désirables in Montreal. These porcelain stones fit comfortably in your hand's palm, which we can accredit to its ergonomic design.
These toys were developed to give great external massages pleasuring both you and your partner in and out of foreplay. The Adori can be used out of the bedroom to relieve tension in your muscles after a stressful day or as a treat before the main event.
Its high-quality porcelain is utilized in stoneware, giving you the ultimate luxury sensory explosion. This material can be cooled or warmed to engage in temperature play or simply adapt to the user's body temperature.
How to Use the Adori Porcelain Massage Stones?
Each box comes with three different Adori's—small, medium, and large.
- Small Adori - the smallest of the bunch was created for more concentrated pressure to knead out knots. (Designed for Deep Tissue)
- Medium Adori - this Adori is best used for extended pressure. Place it in the center of you pam and knead away.
- Large Adori - the large Adori is best used for light pressure on large muscles. (Designed for Relaxing Massage)
There's the option to cool your porcelain massage stones by dipping them in ice water or warming them up in lukewarm water to up the sensation of your sensual massage.
Keep in mind that the Adori is only intended for external use. Avoid using it for penetrative purposes as we do not recommend it.
The porcelain massage stones can be used with just about any massage oil. But we do recommend using a vegan and organic oil such as the Sliquid Organics Massage Oil Rejuventaion for optimum use.
Adori Porcelain Massage Stones Features
- Plastic and vibration-free. All Desirables products are plastic and vibration-free to give their customers the luxury sensations they all deserve.
- Two finishes. Choose from a glazed side to run across your skin or a matte side to create pleasurable waves of friction.
- Ambidextrous use. Right-handed? Left-handed? It doesn't matter because the Adori was designed to fit comfortably in either hand.
Hypoallergenic. The Adori is relatively unlikely to cause an allergic reaction. It is safe on all skin types and all external parts of the body.
What Comes with the Adori Porcelain Massage Stones?
- Discreet and elegant storage box
- 3 Adori Porcelain Massage Stones (1 small Adori, 1 medium Adori, and 1 large Adori)
- An informative booklet full of massage tips, information on the product, and instructions on how to use it.
- A luxurious raw silk storage bag
- Certificate of authenticity (keep this for warranty purposes)
How to Clean the Adori Porcelain Massage Stones?
This is, by far, one of the easiest toys to clean. Wash with warm water and mild soap and voila! You're good to go.
We do not, however, recommend putting your Adori in the dishwasher.
Small Adori: 2.1 in. x 2.4 in.
Medium Adori: 2.1 in. x 2.7 in.
Small Adori: 2.1 in. x 2.9 in.
Each Adori comes with a five-year warranty. Yes, you read that correctly! The OOPS Warranty by Desirables covers any accident that may happen to your porcelain products. If the unfortunate incidents fall within the five years, we will send you a FREE replacement for the broken pieces. This warranty only applies for one replacement per purchase
Take photos of your broken item and authenticity certificate and send it to us to avail of your warranty and get your replacement.