The Adori Porcelain Massage Stones are handmade, luxurious massage tools intended for external use crafted by a woman-owned business Désirables in Montreal. These porcelain stones fit comfortably in your hand's palm, which we can accredit to its ergonomic design.
These toys were developed to give great external massages pleasuring both you and your partner in and out of foreplay. The Adori can be used out of the bedroom to relieve tension in your muscles after a stressful day or as a treat before the main event.
Its high-quality porcelain is utilized in stoneware, giving you the ultimate luxury sensory explosion. This material can be cooled or warmed to engage in temperature play or simply adapt to the user's body temperature.
How to Use the Adori Porcelain Massage Stones?
Each box comes with three different Adori's—small, medium, and large.
- Small Adori - the smallest of the bunch was created for more concentrated pressure to knead out knots. (Designed for Deep Tissue)
- Medium Adori - this Adori is best used for extended pressure. Place it in the center of you pam and knead away.
- Large Adori - the large Adori is best used for light pressure on large muscles. (Designed for Relaxing Massage)
There's the option to cool your porcelain massage stones by dipping them in ice water or warming them up in lukewarm water to up the sensation of your sensual massage.
Keep in mind that the Adori is only intended for external use. Avoid using it for penetrative purposes as we do not recommend it.
The porcelain massage stones can be used with just about any massage oil. But we do recommend using a vegan and organic oil such as the Sliquid Organics Massage Oil Rejuventaion for optimum use.
Adori Porcelain Massage Stones Features
- Plastic and vibration-free. All Desirables products are plastic and vibration-free to give their customers the luxury sensations they all deserve.
- Two finishes. Choose from a glazed side to run across your skin or a matte side to create pleasurable waves of friction.
- Ambidextrous use. Right-handed? Left-handed? It doesn't matter because the Adori was designed to fit comfortably in either hand.
Hypoallergenic. The Adori is relatively unlikely to cause an allergic reaction. It is safe on all skin types and all external parts of the body.
What Comes with the Adori Porcelain Massage Stones?
- Discreet and elegant storage box
- 3 Adori Porcelain Massage Stones (1 small Adori, 1 medium Adori, and 1 large Adori)
- An informative booklet full of massage tips, information on the product, and instructions on how to use it.
- A luxurious raw silk storage bag
- Certificate of authenticity (keep this for warranty purposes)
How to Clean the Adori Porcelain Massage Stones?
This is, by far, one of the easiest toys to clean. Wash with warm water and mild soap and voila! You're good to go.
We do not, however, recommend putting your Adori in the dishwasher.
Small Adori: 2.1 in. x 2.4 in.
Medium Adori: 2.1 in. x 2.7 in.
Small Adori: 2.1 in. x 2.9 in.
Each Adori comes with a five-year warranty. Yes, you read that correctly! The OOPS Warranty by Desirables covers any accident that may happen to your porcelain products. If the unfortunate incidents fall within the five years, we will send you a FREE replacement for the broken pieces. This warranty only applies for one replacement per purchase
Take photos of your broken item and authenticity certificate and send it to us to avail of your warranty and get your replacement.