Spareparts Bella Harness
We keep it simple! FREE SHIPPING on all products over $50.00!! And only $5 Flat Rate if under $50.00. If you want it a little faster than only pay a $12.99 Flat Rate for 2-3 Day USPS Priority Mail.
All items are shipped discretely in plain packaging. We do not disclose our name on the return address label and use the generic term "Shipping Department" to protect your privacy.
Shipments are processed Monday through Friday, usually items ship the very next business day once the order is placed. Once the item has shipped a tracking number will be e-mail to you.
Returns & Exchanges:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Returns will ONLY be accepted for Damaged or Defective items, because of the intimate nature of the products. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org You will need an invoice number & description as to why the item is defective. Once the defective item is received a new item will be shipped :)
We guarantee our products up to a year from purchase date from defects! Simply send us an e-mail at email@example.com explaining the defect and your order number then we can help you process the return and get an exchange sent to you
**Our one year warranty does not include L'amourose,Tenga, and Nexus products. These brands have warranties but you will need to file directly with the manufacturer.
Bella from Spareparts Hardwear is a provocative and adventuresome lingerie harness. Embodying built-in support with a strong elastic belt, Bella puts you in the driver’s seat! Effortless to put on and extremely comfortable to wear, makes this gorgeous and sultry harness the starting point to a bawdy good time! She is made with luxuriously soft, stretchy lace and has a beautiful bow above the peek-a-boo opening which shows off a bit of booty cleavage. Bella also includes four removable, adjustable sexy black garters. A harness that is comfortable enough to wear all day…or all night, assures you‘ll be ready when the time is right. When things get hot, Bella’s moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool.
The Bella Harness has a very durable O-ring that makes swapping toys during sex simple to do. Accommodating single or double dildos, she sports two inner mini-vibe pockets (vibes not included) above and below the O-ring into which you can place your vibes, if you desire. Bella is built without buckles or hanging straps, fitting comfortably and snugly, allowing for secure, gratifying use in any position.
Bella Loves to Get Wet
This fiery beauty can be worn in the water, so shower or hot tub time turns into a mind-blowing, steamy romp! Wash your harness before first use and after each use. Bella is hand or machine washable. If washing in machine, place in the supplied mesh drawstring bag before washing on gentle cycle. May line dry, lay flat or tumble dry on low temperature.
Bella Harness Specs
- Stunning stretchable lace, beautiful bow, peek-a-boo rear cleavage
- High-performance design that slips on and off easily
- Built-in support ensures a secure fit and total control
- Sturdy flexible belt gives a flattering streamline look
- No buckles, or hanging straps allowing for extreme comfort
- Wicks moisture away from body when things get hot
- Two internal mini-vibe pockets above and below the O-ring
- Securely fits toys 1.25-2.25 inches in diameter
- Toys switch easily in and out during sex
- Airport friendly, (non- metal) materials won’t set off alarms
- Strong and stretchy material will hold its shape, even with frequent use
- Internal mini-vibe pockets
- 4 removable, adjustable black garters
- Matching fabric storage pouch with interior pockets, zipper, and button closures
- Black mesh drawstring lingerie launder bag
- 1 year warranty
- Hand or machine washable and completely hygienic
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle. If machine washing use included mesh launder bag.
- Line dry, lay flat, or tumble dry on low temperature
- Wash before first use.
Size Low Waist
Size XS 26 - 28 inches
Size S 29 - 32 inches
Size M 33 - 37 inches
Size L 38 - 40 inches
Size XL 41 - 44 inches
Size 2X 45 - 47 inches
Size 3X 48 - 51 inches
O-Ring Diameter is 1.25 – 2.25 inches in all harness sizes
O-Ring Circumference is 3.92 – 7.07 inches in all harness sizes
The simple steps below will help you determine your measurements, and which size harness will fit you best.
Choose your harness size based on both your actual body measurements and body shape, not based on your typical pant or jean size, which varies significantly between brands, designs, and cuts. Please don't skip this step: the right size harness will give you the most comfort and support, and will always look better than a size that's just "almost right."
Get the correct fit
- Get your lower waist/hip measurement. •Wrap a measuring tape around your waist, about 1 inch (2.5 cm) below your pelvic bone. •Mark the number where the tape measure completes and crosses over itself.
- Use that measurement, as well as your body shape, to determine your size. Tomboi TM performs best when your body fills out the harness, so choosing the right size is crucial. You should take your body shape into account before selecting a size. To do so, think of your body in terms of moon phases:
Bodies have beautiful, fuller curves. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a half-moon shape in rear, and a quarter to half-moon shape in front, where the stomach is. If you have a full moon shape...choose the next size up.
Bodies have a balance of curves and planes. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a quarter-moon shape in front and a half-moon shape in rear, or a flatter front stomach area and a fuller three quarter-moon in rear. This body shape typically has a fuller butt and, sometimes, wider hips. If you have a three-quarter moon shape...choose the next size up.
Bodies are curvier in rear, flatter in front. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a half-moon shape in rear. If you have a half-moon shape...stay to the size chart.
Bodies have gentler, less pronounced curves in rear. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a quarter (or crescent) shape sloping from the tailbone to the top of the thigh. If you have a quarter/crescent moon shape...choose the next size down. If you have a quarter/crescent moon shape in rear, BUT a quarter to full-moon curve in front, at the stomach, in that case, stay to the size chart.